You use OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) in your business? You’re in the middle of closing out Q1 OKRs and creating draft OKRs for Q2? And suddenly you find you are #WFHDP (Working From Home During a Pandemic). Now what?!
Join us for help organizing your OKR sessions remotely. We’ll be sharing tools you can use for facilitating OKRs, help with preparation, help with decision making, and advice on when to include which audience.
- Check-in to connect with each other
- Tools you can use for facilitating OKR sessions remotely
- Help with remote decision making
- Advice on when to include which audience
- Lean coffee open space about anything you want to bring up
- Optional: 20 minutes of personal 1:1 coaching by appointment
Spaces are limited and we’ll send out preparation materials in advance, so don’t wait too long to join us.