Join the 5 day online learning journey to improve your skills in product discovery, delivery and strategy. Together with product peers you will be working hands-on in small teams on a real product challenge to power up your skills in creating sustainable products customers will love.
You will learn when and how to apply methods from Design Thinking and Sprints, Lean Startup, Business Model Design and Agile with Scrum to move quickly from customer discovery to a validated product idea.
We only teach what we practice and apply while coaching product and discovery teams. As experienced product coaches we create a safe space to reveal your leadership skills dealing with complex processes. You will experience team dynamics in a creative flow and you will try out tools in a sequence to be ready to craft your own process flow.
- Apply customer and product discovery tools to rapidly discover and design sustainable solutions that fit customer needs.
- Learn how to realize, design, validate and pitch a compelling value proposition to team members and stakeholders.
- Practice hands-on Design Thinking in a Design Sprint, Job-To-Be-Done for Problem Framing, User Story Mapping, Scrum, Testing with Lean Startup, and Strategyzing with Value Proposition Design within two innovation cycles.
- Network with product creator peers and experience team dynamics in gamified exercises to improve your leadership style.
- Leave the Product Dojo equipped with the latest cutting-edge toolbox and ready to craft your own product innovation process.
- Update your online collaboration skills and learn new tools for distributed product teamwork.
Tuesday, October 4, 14:00 – 15:00 CET
- Discover and Define Joint Learning Goals
- Collaboration Tools Onboarding
Wednesday, October 12, 14:00 – 18:20 CET
- Design a Product Innovation Culture
- Frame the Challenge
- Team-Up and Launch Customer Discovery
Designing Product Ideas
Tuesday, October 18, 14:00 – 18:20 CET
- Synthesize Customer Research Data
- Prototyping Ideas with Design Thinking and Design Sprints
- Story Telling to Share and Test Ideas
Lean Product Strategy
Wednesday, October 19, 14:00 – 18:20 CET
- Product Vision
- Value Proposition Design
- Opportunity Assessment
Validating Product Ideas
Thursday, October 20, 14:00 – 18:20 CET
- Metrics Frameworks and Evidence Based Decision Making
- Design Lean Experiments to Test Hypothesis
- Plan Releases and MVPs with User Story Mapping
Iterative Testing Process
Friday, October 21, 14:00 – 18:20 CET
- Create a Build, Measure and Learn Cycle
- Scrum for Hands-On Prototyping and Testing with NoCode Tools
- Pitch to Key Stakeholder
Lean Product Coffee
Friday, October 28, 14:00 – 15:00 CET
- Knowledge and Practice Sharing about How to Apply Learnings at Work
How we Do Online Sessions
Our sessions are highly immersive and interactive, strictly #noslide learning experiences, not just Zoom calls. You’ll get an in depth online documentation for pre- and post study so that we can focus on highly collaborative teamwork, coaching and knowledge sharing in the live sessions.
We are used to deliver virtual learnin, co-creation and product coaching sessions for years. The Product Dojo Online will be run via Zoom, Google Docs and Mural and we will have time to explore more frameworks and formats for online collaboration and use NoCode tools for rapid prototyping.
Network and Learn With Other Product Peers
Co-Learn with experienced Product Peers Meet like-minded professionals, expand your network and join the community of over 5 million people who use Strategyzer tools.
The Product Dojo includes the Scrum Alliance for Product Owners (CSPO) and the #PoDojo ™ certificate. In addition you are eligible to apply for 19 PMP PDUs with the Project Management Institute, satisfying 19 of the required training hours for the PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner.)
Terms and Prices
A single ticket for three days cost 1,800 EUR. Group tickets are available starting from 1,600 EUR for a group of at least three participants. Special offers for full teams and charitable organizations are available on request. Payment can be made by invoice, direct debit or credit card. All prices are net, VAT/turnover tax will be charged based on EU regulations.
After registration you will be enrolled directly in the Product Dojo learning journey that starts with access to our Slack team, online preparation calls and materials.
If you have a date conflict or can’t join the Product Dojo for any reason you have an option to keep the ticket at no extra cost to join for another date or transfer the ticket to another person. If you have to cancel we will refund you according to the following: More than four weeks before the event starts we will refund 100% of the ticket price, from one to four weeks before the event we will refund 50% of the ticket price. In the case of a cancellation after this timeframe or “no show” there will be no refund. Substitutions are accepted by explicit agreement with us.
If there is a need to cancel or postpone the event on our side you will be notified as soon as possible and all registration payments will be refunded promptly or an alternative will be offered.