Product Dojo Online Sprint
From initial Idea to MVP for sustainable products customers will love in just five days.
After forming small teams around a product challenge you’ll work hands on within a small team. In our highly interactive online session you learn how to frame a problem, ideate and prototype solutions, design a value proposition based on customers job-to-be-done, pitch a product vision and craft a roadmap to validate product ideas and measure progress in a five day Product Dojo Online Sprint.
The Product Dojo Online Sprint is a learning journey for people who want to improve their skills in product strategy, design, and agile product development. You will learn how to create tangible outcomes within short innovation cycles working online together. With help from our coaches you will experience online team dynamics in a creative flow and you will try out digital tools to be ready to craft your own process flow. We create a safe online space for you to reveal your leadership skills dealing with complex processes.
- Apply customer and product discovery tools online to rapidly discover and design sustainable solutions that fit customer needs.
- Explore the benefit of combining the digital interaction with the physical environments of members working online together for prototyping, customer interaction, product creation.
- Learn how to design, test and pitch a compelling value proposition to team members and stakeholders.
- Practice hands-on, working online together Design Thinking, Data-driven product management, Job-To-Be-Done, User Story Mapping, Scrum, Lean Startup, Value Proposition and Business Model Design and Testing within a Product Dojo Online Sprint.
- Apply what you have learned to move your idea one step further towards delivering a sustainable product customers will love.
- Network with peers and experience team dynamics in gamified exercises to improve your leadership style.
- Leave the Product Dojo Online Sprint equipped with the latest cutting-edge toolbox of online product work and ready to craft your own product innovation process using the Product Dojo Flow.
- 30 Minutes of individual coaching
- Check-In, Jun 26, 15:00 – 17:30 CEST
- Design Thinking Deep Dive for Product, Jun 29, 14:00 – 18:00 CEST
- Agile Product Development with Scrum, Jun 30, 14:00 – 18:00 CEST
- Customer Discovery and Value Proposition Design, Jul 1, 14:00 – 18:00 CEST
- Hypothesis Driven Development and Testing Ideas with Lean Startup, Jul 2, 14:00 – 18:00 CEST
- Business Model Design and Stakeholder Management, Jul 3, 14:00 – 17:00 CEST
- Wrap-Up, Jul 10, 15:00 – 16:30 CEST
- 30 Minutes 1:1 Coaching Sessions by Appointment
The Product Dojo includes the Scrum Alliance for Product Owners (CSPO) and the #PoDojo ™ certificate. In addition you are eligible to apply for 21 PMP PDUs with the Project Management Institute, satisfying 21 of the required training hours for the new PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner.)
Terms and Prices
A single ticket for three days cost 2,500 EUR. Group tickets are available starting from 2,200 EUR for a group of at least three participants. Special offers for full teams and charitable organizations are available on request. Payment can be made by invoice, direct debit or credit card. All prices are net, VAT/turnover tax will be charged based on EU regulations.
After registration you will be enrolled directly in the Product Dojo Online Sprint that starts with access to our Slack team, online preparation calls and access to learning materials. If you have a date conflict or can’t join the Product Dojo Online Sprint for any reason you have an option to keep the ticket at no extra cost to join for another date or transfer the ticket to another person. If you have to cancel we will refund you according to the following: More than four weeks before the event starts we will refund 100% of the ticket price, from one to four weeks before the event we will refund 50% of the ticket price. In the case of a cancellation after this timeframe or “no show” there will be no refund. Substitutions are accepted by explicit agreement with us.
If there is a need to cancel or postpone the event on our side you will be notified as soon as possible and all registration payments will be refunded promptly or an alternative will be offered.