Product Dojo Online
The Product Dojo is an online learning journey for people who want to improve their skills in product discovery, design and strategy. Together with peers you will be working hands-on with a real product challenge to power up your skills in creating sustainable products customers will love.
You will learn when and how to apply methods from Design Thinking and Sprints, Lean Startup, Business Model Design and Agile with Scrum to move quickly from customer discovery to validated product idea.
We only teach what we practice with product teams. As experienced product coaches we create a safe space for you to reveal your leadership skills dealing with complex processes. You will experience team dynamics in a creative flow and you will try out tools in a sequence to be ready to craft your own process flow.
- Apply customer and product discovery tools to rapidly discover and design sustainable solutions that fit customer needs.
- Learn how to realize, design, validate and pitch a compelling value proposition to team members and stakeholders.
- Practice hands-on Design Thinking in a Design Sprint, Job-To-Be-Done for Problem Framing, User Story Mapping, Scrum, Testing with Lean Startup, and Strategyzing with Value Proposition Design within two innovation cycles.
- Network with product creator peers and experience team dynamics in gamified exercises to improve your leadership style.
- Leave the Product Dojo equipped with the latest cutting-edge toolbox and ready to craft your own product innovation process.
- Update your online collaboration skills and learn new tools for distributed product teamwork.
- Check-In: Design Product innovation culture with Culture Map, Frame the Challenge and understand the Steps in the Flow, Kick-Off Customer Discovery, Wed, Mar 3 2021, 14:00 – 17:00 CET
- Understanding Customers: Customer Discovery, Problem Framing and Pitching, Customer Experience Mapping, Design Sprints for Product Owners, Tue, Mar 9, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
- Lean Product Strategy: Crafting a Product Vision, Purpose and Value, Hands-On Value Proposition Design and Data Driven Product Management, Wed, Mar 10, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
- Validating Product Ideas: Mapping and De-Risking Hypothesis, Designing Experiments with User Story Mapping, Thu, Mar 11, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
- Testing Process: Build, Measure and Learn with Hands-On Online Scrum, Pitching Progress to Stakeholders, Fri, Mar 12, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
- Lean Product Coffee: Fri, Mar 19, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
- 1:1 Product Coaching: 30 min. Sessions by Appointment
The Product Dojo includes the Scrum Alliance for Product Owners (CSPO) and the #PoDojo ™ certificate. In addition you are eligible to apply for 19 PMP PDUs with the Project Management Institute, satisfying 19 of the required training hours for the PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner.)
Terms and Prices
A single ticket for three days cost 1,600 EUR. Group tickets are available starting from 1,400 EUR for a group of at least three participants. Special offers for full teams and charitable organizations are available on request. Payment can be made by invoice, direct debit or credit card. All prices are net, VAT/turnover tax will be charged based on EU regulations.
After registration you will be enrolled directly in the Product Dojo learning journey that starts with access to our Slack team, online preparation calls and materials.
If you have a date conflict or can’t join the Product Dojo for any reason you have an option to keep the ticket at no extra cost to join for another date or transfer the ticket to another person. If you have to cancel we will refund you according to the following: More than four weeks before the event starts we will refund 100% of the ticket price, from one to four weeks before the event we will refund 50% of the ticket price. In the case of a cancellation after this timeframe or “no show” there will be no refund. Substitutions are accepted by explicit agreement with us.
If there is a need to cancel or postpone the event on our side you will be notified as soon as possible and all registration payments will be refunded promptly or an alternative will be offered.