Product Dojo Online
The Product Dojo is an online learning experience for people who want to improve their skills in product strategy, design and delivery. Together with peers from the digital product community you will be hands-on from the beginning to power up your skills in creating sustainable products customers will love. You will learn how to move quickly from initial idea to validated product and how to create tangible outcomes within short innovation cycles. With help from our coaches you will experience team dynamics in a creative flow and you will try out tools and be ready to craft your own process flow. We create a safe space for you to reveal your leadership skills dealing with complex processes.
- Apply customer and product discovery tools to rapidly discover and design sustainable solutions that fit customer needs.
- Learn how to realize, design, validate and pitch a compelling value proposition to team members and stakeholders.
- Practice hands-on Design Thinking, Job-To-Be-Done, User Story Mapping, Scrum, Lean Startup, and Value Proposition Design within two innovation cycles.
- Network with product creator peers and experience team dynamics in gamified exercises to improve your leadership style.
- Leave the Product Dojo equipped with the latest cutting-edge toolbox and ready to craft your own product innovation process
- Update your online collaboration skills and learn new tools for distributed product teamwork
- Check-In, Oct 8th, 15:00 – 17:00 CEST
- Understanding Customers and Users: Customer Discovery, Design Thinking and Hands-On Online Scrum Experience for Product Owners, Oct 13, 14:00 – 17:00 CEST
- Describing Purpose and Strategy: Value Proposition Design, Oct 14, 14:00 – 17:00 CEST
- Validating Product Assumptions: Hypothesis Driven Development and Testing Product Ideas, Oct 15, 14:00 – 17:00 CEST
- Wrap-Up, Oct 16, 14:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Optional 30 Minutes 1:1 Coaching Sessions by Appointment
The Product Dojo Online Sprint will be run via Zoom or Meet, Google Docs and Mural and will have time to explore more tools for online collaboration. Here’s an overview created by Büşra Coşkuner.
The Product Dojo includes the Scrum Alliance for Product Owners (CSPO) and the #PoDojo ™ certificate. In addition you are eligible to apply for 14 PMP PDUs with the Project Management Institute, satisfying 14 of the required training hours for the new PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner.)
Terms and Prices
A single ticket for three days cost 1,600 EUR. Group tickets are available starting from 1,400 EUR for a group of at least three participants. Special offers for full teams and charitable organizations are available on request. Payment can be made by invoice, direct debit or credit card. All prices are net, VAT/turnover tax will be charged based on EU regulations.
After registration you will be enrolled directly in the Product Dojo learning journey that starts with access to our Slack team, online preparation calls and materials.
If you have a date conflict or can’t join the Product Dojo for any reason you have an option to keep the ticket at no extra cost to join for another date or transfer the ticket to another person. If you have to cancel we will refund you according to the following: More than four weeks before the event starts we will refund 100% of the ticket price, from one to four weeks before the event we will refund 50% of the ticket price. In the case of a cancellation after this timeframe or “no show” there will be no refund. Substitutions are accepted by explicit agreement with us.
If there is a need to cancel or postpone the event on our side you will be notified as soon as possible and all registration payments will be refunded promptly or an alternative will be offered.