Three Day Product Dojo
The Product Dojo is a three day learning journey for people who want to improve their skills in product strategy, design and delivery. Together with peers from the digital product community you will be hands-on from the beginning to power up your skills in creating sustainable products customers will love. You will learn how to move quickly from initial idea to validated product and how to create tangible outcomes within short innovation cycles. With help from our coaches you will experience team dynamics in a creative flow and you will try out tools and be ready to craft your own process flow. We create a safe space for you to reveal your leadership skills dealing with complex processes.
- Apply customer and product discovery tools to rapidly discover and design sustainable solutions that fit customer needs.
- Learn how to realize, design, validate and pitch a compelling value proposition to team members and stakeholders.
- Practice hands-on Design Thinking, Job-To-Be-Done, User Story Mapping, Scrum, Lean Startup, Value Proposition and Business Model Design within three innovation cycles.
- Apply what you have learned to move your idea one step further towards delivering a sustainable product customers will love.
- Network with product creator peers and experience team dynamics in gamified exercises to improve your leadership style.
- Leave the Product Dojo equipped with the latest cutting-edge toolbox and ready to craft your own product innovation process using the Product Dojo Flow.
The Product Dojo includes the Scrum Alliance for Product Owners (CSPO) and the #PoDojo ™ certificate. In addition you are eligible to apply for 21 PMP PDUs with the Project Management Institute, satisfying 21 of the required training hours for the new PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner.)
Terms and Prices
A single ticket for three days cost 2,500 EUR. Group tickets are available starting from 2,200 EUR for a group of at least three participants. Special offers for full teams and charitable organizations are available on request. Payment can be made by invoice, direct debit or credit card. VAT/turnover tax will be charged based on EU regulations.
After registration you will be enrolled directly in the three day Product Dojo learning journey that starts with access to our Slack team, online preparation calls and materials. If you have a date conflict or can’t join the Product Dojo for any reason you have an option to keep the ticket at no extra cost to join for another date or transfer the ticket to another person. If you have to cancel we will refund you according to the following: More than four weeks before the event starts we will refund 100% of the ticket price, from one to four weeks before the event we will refund 50% of the ticket price. In the case of a cancellation after this timeframe or “no show” there will be no refund. Substitutions are accepted by explicit agreement with us.
If there is a need to cancel or postpone the event on our side you will be notified as soon as possible and all registration payments will be refunded promptly or an alternative will be offered.